Monday, October 3, 2011

Life....

Don't worry friends....we are still alive. I've wanted to blog a lot lately, but I seriously haven't had time! This whole working 2 jobs thing, and trying to be a student takes up 99% of my time, especially recently! During last week I had 3 exams, and last week was also the (STUPID) Case Lot at the Lee's Marketplace. If Case Lot were a physical item, I would punch it multiple times, as hard as I could. I'm so sick of seeing cans!!! Since it was Case Lot I was scheduled over my maximum hours (which is 12)...I was actually scheduled 22 hours. I had a little freak out because I work 17 hours at my other job, and working 40 hours a week while going to school isn't very fun. Luckily I got someone to take one of my shifts, so that helped a little. This week (STUPID) Case Lot continues...and I have one exam and 2 papers due. I'm am sooooo looking forward to this weekend. My plan is to do absolutely nothing this weekend and I'm so excited!!!! Petey the past 2 weeks has had an Organic Chemistry exam, a Calculus exam (barf), and a Communicable Diseases exam. We've been busy lately....but we've already made plans to do something fun this weekend, so hopefully my next blog post will be more exciting :) Life has been a little stressful lately, but we are alive! I hope I can survive until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment