Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter & My 23rd Birthday!

Easter this year was kind of a bummer since we didn't get to spend it with any family. Petey had to work on Easter from 1:00-8:00pm, so I sat around and waited for him to get home :) I hope that next year we will be able to spend Easter Sunday with family. My mom's side of the family always has a big get-together...yummy food, lots of family, and an Easter egg hunt! Hopefully we can make it next year :) Although we didn't get to spend much time on Easter together, Little
Bunny Foo Foo found our apartment and surprised us with some treats :)

My stash

Peter's stash
*No matter what holiday, I always buy Petey
a cat card. I just love them :) *


In other news my 23rd (gulp) birthday was on the 13th! I don't feel like I'm 23, but I guess I am haha. We starting celebrating early on the 12th when Petey took me to my absolute favorite Italian Restaurant, Le Nonne. It's a small Italian Restaurant here in Logan that serves pricey, but delicious food!! I got the Pennette Alla Pera (a.k.a. pasta with pears), so delish!!! Petey got a pasta with crab. We thought we would splurge a little more by getting some creme bruleee for dessert. Our waitress knew were were celebration my b-day so she gave us the dessert for free! Food tastes even better when its FREE! I had to take a picture of my lovely pasta:


After dinner Petey took me to do a little shopping. I had told him some things I wanted for my birthday, but he wanted me to pick them out to make sure I liked them :) I got a new purse, some cute socks (i love socks), 4 pairs of earrings, and Petey surprised me with a card, candy, and some Temptation cupcakes:

So cute! And it was 50% off!


Yummy !!

The day of my birthday I had the day off, so I just hung around the apartment until Petey was done with school. Once Petey was home we picked up Tyler & Jennie and we were on our way to Payson for the weekend to spend some time with my family! My mom had us stop in Provo where we stopped in on a BYU softball game to say hi to my dad (my dad announces for BYU, that's the ONLY reason we were there haha). My dad had to announce a double header, so we had to go to dinner without him. On our way out of the stadium he played a happy birthday song and let everyone know it was my birthday! For dinner we ate at The Pizza Factory, where they gave me a free pizza in the shape of my age!

At dinner!




After dinner we headed to Payson to hang out. My parents surprised Petey and I, and Tyler & Jennie with Easter baskets (since we weren't able to spend the holiday with them). So sweet!


Opening presents!


Dorks :)

On Saturday we ate some more yummy food, visited my Grandma Saunders, hung out with family, took some pictures out in the orchard, busted out the home videos, and had some cake and ice cream!

I love this picture!
My mama and I! Love her!
Sleepy Boy!!
More cupcakes!
Heaven on a plate!

It was a very relaxing birthday weekend and I'm so grateful for my amazing friends and family!! Thank you for all you do! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment