Thursday, September 6, 2012

Long time, no blogging

I haven't blogged in forever! Our summer has been a bittersweet one. Here is a recap.

I blogged previously about some of our hardships, including my Grandma Saunders' passing, the stress over the lump in my leg, ad stress over money.My cat also disappeared too :( I'm still struggling with the passing of my Grandma. She was such an incredible woman, whom I deeply miss. I've never had anyone close to me pass away before her, so I'm still trying to cope. Petey has been amazing through all of this! I'm so lucky to have him!

During the summer Petey worked at Lowe's and I continued to work at Lee's. Lowe's kept cutting Petey's hours because of low sales. There were some weeks where he was only scheduled 15 or less hours. He picked up every shift he possibly could and we somehow managed to survive! I'm still at Lee's but I've started to look for another job. I'm a college graduate and I want a job that reflects that. I worked extremely hard for my degree and I hope that I'll be able to find a job that better suits what I want to do with my life.

We did many fun things during the summer, like going to Disneyland (!!!), attending several Salt Lake Bee's games, went to plenty of movies, spent some time at my Great Grandpa's cabin, I finally got to walk at my graduation/commencement! We went to Lava Hot Springs with my mom's extended family, Petey's older brother Brian got married, went to The Living Planet Aquarium, spent a lot of time with family, hiked to Stewart Falls, had many lazy days, my little brother moved away to college,  we celebrated our one year anniversary, Petey had his 24th birthday, and we were able to go to Payson Onion Days (which I love)!!! Here are some pictures of our summer:

(How do you smart bloggers get your pictures all cute and organized? 
As you can tell I don't know what I'm doing! I need lessons haha)


I now 'officially' feel like a grad!

Love you Grammy!

 
Happy One Year Love!

Great Grandpa's Cabin

Salt Lake Bee's Game
Brian and Megan's Wedding
Happy Birthday Husband!! 

The Living Planet Aquarium 

Bridal Shower for my girl Sady!
Willow Park Zoo
Hike to Stewart Falls
Stewart Falls
Payson Onion Days!

Now that Utah State has started up again I won't be seeing much of the husband (boo!) I kind of wish I could be in school so at least we could do homework at the same time! Instead he does homework, and I'm bored haha.Tomorrow is the Utah State vs. University of Utah football game, which should be intense. Go U.S.U.!! I'm going to try and blog more regularly. Hopefully the blog gets more exciting ;) Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment