Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Petey graduates from college in a mere 83 days!!! Can you believe it? The end is in sight. I can't wait for him to be done with school, but at the same time once he graduates I know we'll be moving to Texas. Can time speed up in a certain aspect of my life but slow down in another? Probably not :( Anyways... after I graduated from college Petey and I went to Disneyland for a celebratory college graduation trip. Well, once he graduates in May we are doing the same thing! We thought about going somewhere else, but at the end of the day we both love Disneyland and don't want to severely break the bank since we'll be moving so soon afterwards. So we are going to California May 3rd-12th! We are going to do 3 days at Disneyland/California Adventure, a day at Sea World, a day at Universal Studios, a day at the San Diego Zoo (or safari park.. we haven't decided yet), attend an Angels vs. Yankees baseball game, attend a television taping, and do whatever else we want to! This will be my 6th time at Disneyland and I honestly never get sick of it. Since I've been 5 times before I thought I would do a little look back at my past 5 trips and share some of my favorite moments.

Trip 1 - June 2006

This was my very first time to Disneyland! I was 17 years old, so I thought it was about dang time haha :) My family went (minus Tyler who was serving an LDS mission at the time) and my parents best friends and their kids went also. I was so excited and giddy. Once we entered the gates and started walking down Main Street USA I felt like a little kid. Disneyland truly is magical! Here are some of my favorite pictures from our Disney day!


 




Tip 2- My second trip to Disneyland was for Choir Tour in April 2007. I had so much fun with my friends running around Disneyland in our Choir Tour shirts. We were so tired by the end of the day from running around and going back and forth between Disneyland and California Adventure. Here are some of the highlights of this visit.






Trip 3- My 3rd trip to Disneyland was in June 2008. I went with my friends Amy and Ashley. Ashley and I are the same age and graduated in 2007. Amy is a year younger than us, so after she graduated from high school in 2008 we wanted to go and do something fun! I had also finished up my first year of college and wanted/needed a vacation. We had so much fun going just us girls. We laughed A LOT. We spent 2 days at Disney. I will forever remember this trip!




Trip 4 - My 4th trip to Disneyland was with my hubby on our honeymoon!!! We had so much fun! We are the type of people that like going out and doing things rather than hanging out on the beach all day. So Disneyland was prefect for our honeymoon! We spent 2 days at Disneyland on this trip. We had so much fun enjoying time together and having all the stress of the wedding behind us :) We wore 'Just Married' pins around on our first day at the park. Disneyland really is one of my happiest places to be and I was there with the person that makes me the happiest! Here are some of my favorite moments.






 Trip 5- My 5th trip to Disneyland was in May 2012 with my hubby. We went to celebrate my college graduation. This time we spent 3 days at Disneyland (with park hopper passes of course) with one Magic Morning early admission. Petey and I did many things at Disneyland this trip that we didn't do during our first trip together. We watched the World of Color water show and it was amazing!!!! It was the highlight of the trip for me. We had such an awesome view and the show made us feel like we were kids again. We also went inside Sleep Beauty's Castle, which I had never done before. We watched many parades, rode the Mark Twain Riverboat to Tom Sawyer Island, rode many of the kiddie rides (I still enjoy the kiddie rides!), went on Toy Story Mania & Finding Nemo for the first time, rode Ariel's Undersea Adventure ride, tried yummy Disney treats we hadn't had before, AND we tried the Red Wagon Corn Dogs and they were DELICIOUS!!! We think that 3 days was the perfect amount of time to spend at Disney. We were able to ride all the rides we wanted to, pretty much as many times as we wanted to, and we weren't rushed everyday since we knew we had time to enjoy the parades and little things that we hadn't been able to during our first trip to D-land together. During our Magic Morning early admission Petey waited in line with for more than hour to get my picture taken with Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella. It was a dream come true for my inner five-year-old self. I loved it! Here are some of our best moments from this trip!






Trip 6- Is coming May 2013!!! Less than 3 months... not that I'm counting or anything :) Petey and I are especially excited for this D-land trip because Cars Land is now open at California Adventure. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment